Schedule to Terms and Conditions
Name of Competition: Three Capes Gear and Gourmet Review
Promoter: Curious Traveller, 34 Forest Road, West Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Applicable State/s: Australia Wide
Entry Requirements: Entry is open to any Australian resident. If the entrant is younger than 18, the entrant must have permission of their parent or guardian to enter.
Ineligible Entrants: People outside Australia may enter but will not be eligible for the prize. Employees of Curious Traveller and their immediate families are not able to enter.
Competition Period: The competition opens on Monday 23 January 2017 at 9am AEST. Entries close on 30 June 2017 at 11:59pm AEST
Entry Method: During the Competition Period visit 3capesgearandgourmet.com.au, choose a product and email us (email@example.com) a picture of that product in use or write a review of it of between 25 and 100 words. Entries will be judged based on criteria below. To be eligible for a prize, entrant must have provided valid contact details by email or by logging into an account on the site.
Maximum Number of Entries: Any entrant may enter this competition as many times as he or she likes.
Judging Criteria: The best valid entries are determined by the judges from all entries received between each of the following dates:
|Month||Open date||Close date|
|February||23 January 2017||28 February 2017|
|March||1 March 2017||31 March 2017|
|April||1 April 2017||30 April 2017|
|May||1 May 2017||31 May 2017|
|June||1 June 2017||30 June 2017|
Prize Conditions: The Prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of end of the set competition period, the winner will forfeit the prize. If a Prize is unavailable, Curious Traveller will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of its wit, wisdom and helpfulness. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Total Prize Pool: Prize pool consists of one (1) cap for each competition period as set out in the Judging Criteria.
Notification Method: The prize winners will be notified via contact details provided.
Prize Delivery: The prize winner will be sent the prize to their chosen location within Australia.
Terms and Conditions
- These Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Schedule. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the Applicable State/s who comply with the Entry Requirements (if any). Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants are not accepted. If entry is permitted to persons under 18, those entrants must first obtain consent of their parent or guardian.
- The competition will be run during the Competition Period.
- To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method and submit their entries during the Competition Period.
- Entrants may only submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Curious Traveller has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. Entries are deemed received at the time of receipt to Three Capes Gear and Gourmet’s website. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid. Curious Traveller (CT) accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, tampering, theft, destruction failure or otherwise.
- The best valid entry as determined by the judges according to the Entry Criteria will win the Prize described in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is set out in the Schedule.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of the Entry Criteria. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will become CT’s property. Each entry must be entrant’s original work and entrants agree that CT may make copies of or publish their entry in any form or media giving credit to entrant as provided in the Entry Method. Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any person’s intellectual property rights or any other rights.
- Winners will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
- Prizes must be claimed by the date set out in Prize Conditions and Judging Criteria, otherwise that winner will forfeit the Prize and CT will distribute the Prize to the next best valid entry that has not already received a Prize. Where a Prize is no longer available, the new Prize winner will receive a Prize as determined by CT of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, CT may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. CT may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in CT’s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of CT or 3 Capes Gear and Gourmet or has breached these Conditions of Entry.
- CT will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).